WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ 4.0
A true-to-life personality assessment
The WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ 4.0 personality assessment is based on the Five-Factor Model of Personality. Busy professionals can easily complete the 107 questions online in about 10-15 minutes. WorkPlace reports use graphs and neutral, work-centric language that provide a clear picture to participants.
The WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ is:
- Extremely reliable in comparison to other available personality assessments
- Well-accepted by those taking the assessment
- Based on the most widely respected personality model in the personality research area—the Five-Factor Model.
- Focused on behaviors in the work environment
- Uncomplicated and easy to understand with a clear vocabulary of individual similarities and differences
A tool to improve productivity, self-awareness and bottom line results
The assessment will reveal an individual’s 5 personality supertraits and 23 subtraits that simply and clearly explain work-related behaviors found in day-to-day encounters with co-workers, employees, managers and colleagues.
Preferred for the job selection process
Unlike many commercially well-known assessments, WorkPlace is a normative test suitable for job selection. The WorkPlace coefficient alpha of .83 is among the highest of all assessments and in compliance with International Test Commission standards. It can be used to establish predictive validity across a variety of jobs.